Obviously only for friends and family? Gonna try to post on a somewhat regular basis. I understand I should call more often, but perhaps this will help? Pics and what not. YAY!
She might be aware, I'm not sure though. We'll see how good I am at actually doing it. I am obviously getting old, since I'm starting a blog at the same time they are starting to get passe. That Birds of paradise is creepy! Every morning when I go in the kitchen he taunts me! It's like the tree in Poltergeist!
Cool digs! That bird of paradise is too funny...I would crack up every time I looked out the window! Does Eva know you are doing this????
ReplyDeleteShe might be aware, I'm not sure though. We'll see how good I am at actually doing it. I am obviously getting old, since I'm starting a blog at the same time they are starting to get passe. That Birds of paradise is creepy! Every morning when I go in the kitchen he taunts me! It's like the tree in Poltergeist!
ReplyDelete